| || |
ICEBUG Boot Size Chart
Sorix (and Sorix BUGrip) |
Aggressive rubber studded*, tall, warm, waterproof, performance fit/walkable winter boot.
Who and Why:
- Seeking high performance, high value
- Want highly featured boot,….not just water proof, or just warm, or just walkable. But ALL those features. + aggressive traction.
- Safe to drive in (vs. conventional strap-on traction devices that can trap pedal between boot and traction device)
- Performance fit – hikable/walkable – Very rare in insulated footwear. Not padded and sloppy. This is one justification of NOT having a removable liner – if you want to cover ground, including rough terrain, you need to be held tight with performance fit. A liner will always slide and be insecure. These, you can lace up, walk, hike, scramble, carry a pack on rough terrain. Very walkable. We use very warm fleece lining that dries reasonably fast. The snugness of the fit makes boot feel lighter than actual weight would suggest.
- 3M™ reflective trim, 360°
- Warm but walkable – tested by independent lab (not arbitrary number from the wishful marketing department) to -40°F. There ARE other warm boots around,….but very, very few that have a fit that you would walk 10 miles+ in.
*Permanently carbide studded ‘BUGrip’ version also available.
- 10+ inches high depending on size
- Waterproof membrane
- Full lace, hardware to ensure snug performance fit.
- Tested by S.A.T.R.A. to -40°F.
- Thermostatic sole beneath the foot lessens cold from below
- Hydrophobic polyester fleece lining, including on top of footbed + 2nd layer beneath the footbed
- Comes in unisex Euro sizing – 36-47 (US men’s 4ish to generous 13). Full lace allows fit to wide range of foot types.
- 18 permanent carbide studs plus coarse lug outsole design performs
- Studs to not wear out, do not skate or slip or slip on pavement. Fine to wear on hard outdoor surfaces.
Sorix Black (no studs) $199.00 or Sorix Black (with studs) $229.00
Available by special order: 320-249-5105
Location: Big Horn Gear - 21088 Pike Ave. Aitkin, MN 56431
21088 Pike Ave
Aitkin, MN 56431
"My goal is to help
ensure the traditions
will carry on to future
generations and to be
a source for only quality
premium outdoor gear
for today's sportsmen
Pat Kipka - Owner
“In cold and wet weather, nothing beats quality wool clothing.“
Bill Krenz, Editor – Bowhunt America and Inside Archery Magazines